How to Register your YMCA account:
How to Reserve your Space for class:
How to reserve a spot in a class:
Also works for reserving for the Pool, Exercise Trainer Appointments, Youth Classes (Swim Lessons, Gymnastics, Basketball, etc) and the Boxing Room.
All classes held at the Franklin County’s YMCA will require members to log into their accounts to reserve a spot at the Y (all classes/areas have capacity limits).
Group Ex Classes held at the Y will no longer be drop-in. Some classes will also be live-streamed via Zoom.
Youth Classes are Pay as You Play – $5 per class. Sign up one week in advance to reserve your child’s spot.
1. Connect to the Franklin County’s YMCA website and click “Login” in the blue menu bar on the top right of the page
2. Log into your account by typing in your username and password. If you’ve forgotten your username or password, click on “I am a MEMBER OR PARTICIPANT and I DON’T KNOW my credentials” link in the middle of the page to retrieve that information. If this is the first time you’ve logged in, you’ll be prompted to update your account information.
3. Click on the “Classes” link at the top of the page.
4. Click on the date you’d like to take a class from the array at the top of the page.
5. Scan the list of class offerings and find which one you’d like to join. Hit “Reserve” if there are still spots available.
6. Complete the information requested and your reservation will appear in your Account and a confirmation email will be sent.
Some Group Ex classes will be Zoomed live during the class. You have the option to attend in person or via Zoom. If you choose to attend with Zoom, click on “Virtual Content Available”
PLEASE NOTE: Reservations open up ONE (1) WEEK prior to scheduled class. If you plan to attend via Zoom, you do not need to make a reservation.
IMPORTANT: If you cannot attend the class you’ve reserved, please cancel your reservation through your initial confirmation email or please call the Welcome Center at 413-773-3646 x0 or x434 to free up your reserved spot for another member.