KIDZONE & GAME ROOM PLAY INFORMATION
Our KidZone & Game Room Play programs provide on-site child care for families while using the Y. Options are plentiful for children while you exercise. Free with a YMCA 1 or 2 Adult Family Membership. Children must have at least one parent/guardian in the building.
|KidZone||Game Room Play|
18 months to 12 years old
5 to 18 years old
Monday through Thursday
Monday through Friday
5:30 - 7:30 pm
6 - 7:45 pm
KidZone is available for parents who would like to bring their children to the Y while using the facility. Our youngest members will be engaged in room filled with age-appropriate toys while parents get their “me time”.
Game Room Play is available for parents who need to keep their kids busy while they use the Y OR use as a space for your family to play together. Kids & families will enjoy games, arts and crafts, and pool table & air hockey, and video games. Drop-in.
Register here! All children must be registered to attend.
- Parents/Guardians must remain in the Y while your child/children are in KidZone or the Game Room.
- All children must be signed into KidZone or Game Room Play upon entry. Staff will need to know which part of the building you will be in and have a current emergency contact number.
- At pick-up, please sign your child out of the program.
- Your child/children may stay in these areas for no more than 2 consecutive hours (Currently applicable to Saturday only).
- Children 5 and older may start in KidZone and be signed into the Game Room when it opens at 6 pm with parents’ permission.
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the Game Room.
- Inform staff of any information regarding your child that may be valuable while in our care, such as temperament, allergies, likes, and dislikes.
- Please remind us of any allergies your child might have upon each visit.
- Proper dress is required (shirt, pants, socks, and shoes). Shoes are required at all times for children who are old enough to walk; children who are not walking need to have socks on.
- We require that all children have an information card on file and or signed in upon arrival.
- Please be conscious of hours of operation and that they are subject to change.
- Please keep ill children home. Children with runny noses, cough, flu symptoms, rash, drainage from the eyes, vomiting, diarrhea, or fever will not be permitted in KidZone or the Game Room. Staff reserves the right to use their discretion regarding participation.
- Bathrooms are located across the hall from the Game Room and KidZone areas.
- Y staff are not permitted to change diapers, assist in using the restroom, or with changing clothes.
- If a child has an accident or dirties a diaper, a YMCA staff member will notify the parent/guardian to assist their child. Parents will be asked to assist with the bathroom and or diaper functions or changing clothes..
- If a child is in the process of toilet training please notify KidZone staff; the staff will do their best to remind your child to use the restroom on a regular basis.
- No snacks and drinks, other than water, may not be brought into KidZone.
- Drinks must have a spill-proof lid and labeled with the child’s name.
- During your child’s visit to KidZone and the Game Room, they are encouraged to engage in fun activities that include a variety of age-appropriate toys, equipment, and materials of interest.
- Please do not bring toys, money, small objects, or other items from home. We provide fun, safe, and age-appropriate toys for all ages. If the toy is a needed comfort item please label it and take special care to remember it when you leave. Electronics are strongly discouraged.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or broken belongings.
- Blankets and pacifiers are welcome.