FIND YOUR Y. JOIN TODAY.
At the Y, you’ll find more than just a place to work out.
More than just a gym, a pool, or a place for fitness, YMCA members experience a sense of belonging that can’t be found anywhere else! Since 1889, the Y has been right here improving the quality of life in Franklin County by providing opportunities for our members to develop character and leadership while growing in mind, body, and spirit. Click here for current promotions.
Multiple Fitness Areas & Equipment
State-of-the-art cardio machines with entertainment built right into each machine. Expanded Free Weight Room which also houses our Training Zone – perfect for all fitness levels. Exercise Trainer appointments included with a Y Membership.
Offering lap swim, open swim times, and family swim all included with a Y Membership. Water Fitness classes, Water Therapy, Youth Swim Lessons also available to members (fees apply). Lifeguard Training and SCUBA classes available throughout the year.
Free Group Exercise
Over 50 in-person classes every week are included with a Y Membership. From barre to spin to zumba to chair fitness, we have classes to meet you at your exercise level. Guaranteed to find something that’s right for you!
Full Court Gym
Our air conditioned gym allows for shooting hoops with your friends. Also offered: youth sports classes, pickleball (seasonal), rock wall, indoor walking, and more.
Evidence-Based Health Initiatives
Home to the Prescribe the Y program, we have curated various evidence-based programs to best help manage and prevent chronic conditions. Free consultations available to help get started.
Gymnastics at the Y provides a fun, safe, caring environment for gymnasts to develop skills with confidence. Youth gymnastics & parkour classes, and our in-house competitive gymnastics team, the Tumbling Tigers all use this space.
Our virtual platform allows members to take LIVE classes every week. Browse our YouTube library with pre-recorded workouts from our instructors. Digital Coach gives you specific workouts wherever you are.
Prime Locker Room
Key entry gives access to the Men & Women’s Prime Locker Room for those over 19 years old. Private stretching area with a Sauna (Women’s) and Steam Room (Men’s).
No Annual Fee
We will not lock you into contracts or make you pay for a year-long membership up front. Access to participating YMCA’s in the U.S. with Nationwide Membership.
Saving Opportunities with a Y Membership
Discounts on camps, swim lessons, gymnastics and sports classes, aquatics classes, and more!
|Membership Rates||Monthly Fee*||Joiner's Fee|
FAMILY - 2 adults
FAMILY - 1 adult
*YMCA Community Scholarship
Will be granted based on income and need. May cover up to 60% of membership dues. Applicants age 15 and older are required to pay a non-refundable filing fee of $10 per application.
Military Veteran Discount
20% off (may not be combined with and other discount or scholarship)
Super Senior Discount
Discount given to members ages 80-89 & 90+ years old
Each additional Adult
$15 per month | $180 per year (onto Family Membership)
$7 per month | $84 per year | per locker
Upgrade to Prime Locker Room
$15 per month | $180 per year | per locker room, per person – age 19+
Prime Locker Room Key
See the Welcome Center for details
Day Pass to use Facility
18 years and up $10.
For those under 18 see Youth Participation below.
The forms below are required to participate at Franklin County’s Y. Each adult and minor must have a signed copy on file. Print, sign, and bring in on your first visit.
Youth Participation in the Y
- Upon entering the Y, all children must check-in either with their scan card or by seeing a staff member at the Welcome Center.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times while in the facility – unless enrolled in a class or program.
- YOUTH MEMBERSHIP – Children 12 and under includes no building privileges, but allows member discounts on classes and programs. Children can only be in the Y if enrolled in a current class. Children holding this membership can reserve Family Swim times for themselves and one adult parent/guardian.
- TEEN MEMBERSHIP – Ages 13-18 includes use to all workout areas without a parent/guardian present. This also includes all Group Exercise classes, Lap Swim, and Open Fitness. Orientation with an Exercise Trainer is required for all new teen members.
- FAMILY MEMBERSHIP – 1 or 2 adults and all children (21 and under) living within the same household. 13 and older can use the Y without a parent/guardian. 11-12 can work out alongside the adults on the Family Membership in the Cardio Center, FitLife Center, and Cybex Room – orientation with an Exercise Trainer is required. The gym has dedicated times available for families to play together. Fitness Areas are not accessible to children 10 and under. Adult supervision is needed for all children 12 and under – unless enrolled in a class. Parents are welcome to sign-up and bring their kids (18 months through 12 years old) to KidZone – where parents can workout while kids get to play while being supervised.
- Effective April 3, 2023: FCY will no longer issue Day Passes for unaccompanied Teens 13-17 years old. Teens can purchase a membership for $16/month. Day Passes for Adults 18 and older remains $10 per day. Teens accompanied by an adult can purchase a Day Pass for $5. The adult over 18 is responsible for the teen while in the facility.
YMCA Community Scholarship
Franklin County’s YMCA will not deny participation to any of our activities because of an individual’s lack of funds. Our Community Scholarship is granted based on income and need. Please complete both sides of this application. Applicants age 15 and older are required to pay a non-refundable filing fee of $10 per application. Applications will be processed and approved or denied within 10 business days. You will be contacted in writing by your Franklin County’s YMCA with your award amount. All information is kept confidential.
Please bring in the signed completed application along with all necessary documentation and $10 non-refundable filing fee.
For more information on the YMCA Community Scholarship Program, contact Wanda Pyfrom at [email protected] or 413-773-3646 x434.