Welcome to the YMCA in Greenfield...
We are so much more than a gym!
We are a powerful association of people joined together by a shared commitment to nurture the potential of kids, promote healthy living, and foster a sense of social responsibility. We believe that lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together to invest in our community; that’s why strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side by side with our neighbors in Franklin County to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive at our Y.
Virtual Membership $25 per month | no Joiner’s Fee | scholarship does not apply | limited to one user
Military Veteran Discount 20% off (may not be combined with and other discount or any Y Community Scholarship Award)
Super Senior Discount Discount given to members ages 80-89 and 90+ years old
Each additional Adult $15 per month | $180 per year (onto Family Membership)
Locker Rental $7 per month | $84 per year | per locker
Upgrade to Prime Locker Room $20 per month | $240 per year | per person - age 19+
Prime Locker Room Key See the Welcome Center for details
*Note on Youth Memberships If purchased to access reduced camp prices & eligibility for Scholarship Aid, fee must be paid in full prior to start of first summer camp session.
For more questions regarding your YMCA membership click here.
- The Y opens early for your convenience 7 days per week: Monday - Friday 5 am, Saturday & Sunday 7 am
- Easy, accessible parking (130 parking spaces on our property)
- 3+ free appointments with an Exercise Trainer for all new members
- Starter Fitness Programs to help you on your wellness journey
- Group Exercise Classes are free with your membership
- Yoga / Barre / Tai Chi / PiYo classes
- Pool with Water Therapy, Fitness Classes, and Lap Swimming
- Hot Tub / Spa
- Family Swims
- Family Fun Time
- Year round youth sports, gymnastics, and swim programs
- ChildWatch (babysitting while you workout for kids 8 weeks - 7 years) FREE FOR YMCA FAMILY MEMBERS!
- Social Room to meet with friends, birthday parties and special events
- Gymnastics / Family Center for family play or birthday parties
- Nationwide Membership - active Facility Members have access to participating Ys throughout the country
YMCA Community Scholarship:
The YMCA in Greenfield will not deny participation to any of our activities because of an individual’s lack of funds. Our Community Scholarship is granted based on income and need. Please complete both sides of this application. Applicants age 15 and older are required to pay a non-refundable filing fee of $10 per application. Applications will be processed and approved or denied within 10 business days. You will be contacted in writing by the YMCA in Greenfield with your award amount. All information is kept confidential.
Please bring in the signed completed application along with all necessary documentation and $10 non-refundable filing fee.
For more information on the YMCA Community Scholarship Program, contact Kaytlin Skiathitis at email@example.com or 413-773-3646 x419.